Mahi Vinyl Decal
You can take all those other sorry excuses for decals off your lifted truck, bud. Your new favorite will be on its way soon.
Immerse your badass 4x4 in the elements without a care; this outdoor vinyl is tested to last up to 6 years in the weather.
Available in 2 sizes & 12 colors
- 6" (popular choice)
This is the one time you should follow the instructions, Bro. Read below so you don't have to come crawling back for a replacement... because chances are we'll just make fun of you.
Instructions for application:
1. Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use Windex or similar products because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the sticker from adhering well.
2. Prepare the sticker for application by firmly rubbing a squeegee or credit card across the clear transfer tape. This removes any air bubbles that may have formed and makes the sticker cling to the transfer tape.
3. Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If the sticker clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat Step 2.
4. Slowly lower the sticker onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card. For best results, wait 24 hours before moving to the next step.
5. Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4.
*These designs have many small pieces and edges and should have extra care during installation to prevent tears and improper application.
*Use a pin to poke any air bubbles in the center and push the air out through the hole.
*The recommended optimum temperature for applying graphics is 70°F. For best results do not apply a sticker in extreme hot or cold temperatures.
Please be sure to visit our Shipping & Returns page after placing your order.