RETURN POLICY - NOVELTY TEES ONLY
At this time, we do not accept returns on any novelty tees for any reason. This is because we do not hold inventory for those items as they are made-to-order. If you wish to make a correction on your order, please contact customer service within 24 hours from the time you submit your order. Your order information is automatically submitted to our production facility, however, if you contact us within the specified time frame, we may be able to adjust your order. If your order is fulfilled before changes can be made, you will have to place a secondary order at your own expense for the correct size. If you email us about it, we may take pity on you and offer up a code for a small percentage off . . . maybe. . .
RETURN POLICY - ALL OTHER ITEMS
We have badass products and badass customers. We love you like a fat kid loves cake and we want you to be completely satisfied.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact email@example.com.
If you have a valid reason and aren't just bitching for bitching's sake, we'll respond and see about getting you a refund, exchange, or store credit.
If the customer has proof of purchase, items can be returned for a complete refund (minus shipping charges).
Returns must be received by our company within 30 days of delivery.
If customer does not have proof of purchase, items can be exchanged or returned for an in-store credit for the amount that the product is selling for at the time of the return.
If your items arrive damaged, please keep all boxes and packing materials and immediately contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org further instructions. Photos of the damaged packaging/product will be required. Customer has 48 hours from the time of delivery to contact Chasin’ Tail concerning an item damaged in transit.
If your items are defective, please take photos of the damage and send them to email@example.com for further instructions. Customer has 30 days from the time of delivery to claim an item as defective.
Examples of damage that would be considered defective:
- Ink washed out of a t-shirt after first wash
- Apparel label unraveling
- Decal cut/weeded improperly
Examples of damage that would NOT be considered defective:
- Used, worn, or washed merchandise (Nice try, Chief)
- A stain on fabric from customer use (Damn, slob. Tighten up)
- Decal ripped during application (Gotta be smarter than what you're working with)
Returns Shipping Policy
The customer is responsible for all return freight charges. To return or exchange your purchase, please wrap the package securely, and include the invoice you received with the shipment. Please indicate the reason for the return on the back of the invoice. All returns should be sent using USPS ONLY.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for your return or exchange to be processed. All refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number.
Send returns via US MAIL ONLY directly to:
P.O. Box 90552
Lakeland, FL 33804
(It is suggested you email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending any packages)
Please note, the following products CANNOT be returned:
- Used, worn, or washed merchandise
- Hats that have been shaped or stretched
- Any product without original tags
- Any custom or special-order items (such as custom-fit decals)
- Novelty made-to-order tees
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Now get out there and chase some tail!
Q: How long will it take me to get my order?
A: Typically orders are shipped out in 1-2 business days.
Some things you should know:
1. Most orders purchased on www.ChasinTail.com will be shipped via USPS unless otherwise selected by the customer (that's you, Chief) at checkout. Most in-house order fulfillment is completed Monday-Fridday. HOWEVER, we are people and we need days off too, so if your new favorite gear isn't in your hands as quickly as you were hoping, put on a brave face. It'll be there soon. Promise.
2. Some items in our online catalog are not fulfilled in-house. That means we have some other company doing our jobs because we would much rather be making money remotely from online sales while on a beach somewhere with a hot latina rubbing oil all over our bodies. So we drop-ship.
3. Chasin’ Tail does NOT ship on Saturday or Sunday. We're busy with other stuff. Like getting wasted and subsequently praying for forgiveness and shit.
Q: It's been 10 business days since the item shipped and I still don't have it.
A: Did you check your tracking number? It was emailed to you. Check that first. Don't worry. We'll wait.
Also, we are not God. We do not have a hand in everything. Once our items leave the facility, that's it. We've done our job. We aren't responsible if the USPS/UPS/Some-random-carrier-you-chose-at-checkout lost or delayed your items.
If your order has not arrived within 10 business days, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin a claim. We'll do what we can but make no promises. This is a business, not a charity.
Q: I input the wrong address when checking out and it says my order has been shipped. Now what?
A: Well no one said you had to be intelligent to buy our tees; just that you have a good sense of humor.
The customer is responsible for providing the correct shipping address at the time of checkout. Chasin' Tail is not responsible for any items delivered to the wrong address due to customer error.
Items unable to be delivered due to customer error will be returned to Chasin' Tail and will be re-sent to the customer. Additional shipping charges incurred will be billed to the customer.
We aren't your mama. You make a mistake, you pay for it. We make a mistake, we pay for it. That's how this works.
Q: I chose the wrong product or size. Now what?
A: The customer (that's you, Boss) is responsible for selecting the appropriate size & product they desire.
In the event the customer selected & received the incorrect size or product due to their error, the customer is responsible for return shipping. The order will be cancelled and the customer given a credit (for the amount of the original item, minus shipping) to place a new order with the item they originally meant to purchase.
If the customer chooses not to re-order, a refund will be issued, minus a restocking fee.